For us at Claude Hellowell service is paramount, which is why our fleet of vehicles can cater for commercial, industrial and domestic deliveries, and have tail lift facilities to enable us to service customers who do not have off-loading fork lifts.
We also provide storage and a pick and pack service to customers, all underpinned by our commitment to delivering excellence, day in, day out.
Claude Hellowell is proud to be a member of TPN – THE Pallet Network. TPN is the UK’s leading pallet network, recently voted FTA Multimodal Pallet Network of the Year by UK freight customers.
Made up of 119 Partners and 130 sites throughout the UK TPN offers excellent service levels for next-day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods.
We handle full, half or quarter pallet sizes (see guidance below) and we can also take oversized freight which requires more than one pallet space. For freight which measures 2.6m or more in length or width, ask about our expert service for outsized freight, TPN XL.
There are a number of reasons we think TPN is the best choice of network for us, and for you.
- Excellent service levels
- Sector leading IT, TPN Connect. Complete visibility of your pallet even on your mobile phone with TAPP. If you have an iPhone, download TAPP here for Android or here for IOS.
- Unrivalled postcode coverage and national service.
- All Member operations are audited to ISO 9001 every year.
- Purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- An enhanced service to Europe and Scandinavia
- ie, our sister network in Ireland.
We also have customer resources, such as packaging or tail-lift available via the TPN Website.
TPN – We are THE Pallet Network.